Monday 9 May 2011

Grow herb, make Mojito

When someone you know has their take on the modern world voted the best blog in Bristol by one of the City's trendiest magazines then all you want to do is say...

I read it and was into it before you were. Damn you Clifton Life.

And then you want everyone else to know that you read it first before they did, damn them.

But Kate's accolade is thoroughly deserved for what is her path towards a more enlightened way of life. Curb your consumerism makes you think without playing the guilt trip on you. A route you take willingly rather than being whipped along by fear mongers or worthies.

And to prove it's not all about bigging up someone I know, she has posted something rather inspirational for the amateur gardener with a penchant for cocktails. Or olive oil:

http://www.curbyourconsumerism.com/2011/05/kitchen-herb-garden/

Happy reading

1 comment:

Kate said...

*Aw* thanks Tom :)

The Hapless Kitchen Gardener

My photo
Bristol
I only feel hapless because some people make it look easy to grow 10 ft marrows or a banquet of greens whereas my courgettes got nabbed by killer slugs and I only got one raspberry. So tips and stories from people less hapless than I are more than welcome. As a disclaimer though, none of my comments should be taken as expert advice on which you can rely! © Unless stated otherwise, and with the exception of guest content where that guest retains copyright, all photos and posts are the copyright of Tom Carpen and may not be used without permission.